The Riverside is a £115 million mixed use development at the centre of a new leisure quarter in the historic City of Canterbury.
The development has a new public square at its heart and overlooks the River Stour that runs through the city centre. This leisure-led destination will be anchored by a 5 screen, iconic Curzon cinema. Restaurants and bars wrap around the new public square, with demised external seating and sufficient areas to host pop-up events to animate and enliven the public realm.
- 50,000 sq ft of commercial space
- 5 screen, iconic Curzon cinema
- 189 new homes
- 493 student bedrooms
- 8 cafés, bars and restaurants
- Public square for events and cultural activities
- 220 dedicated undercroft parking spaces
- Situated within a pedestrian friendly neighbourhood
- A canoe house and pontoon
- 62 miles to London
- 17 miles to Dover
- 29 miles to Maidstone